Quotes of the week:
"Elder Riggs will be replacing Elder Langford as Assistant."
(I teased him saying that would happen for 3 months while I lived in
the same apartment). Elder Riggs in fact being made Assistant. I'm clairvoyant.
One of our part-member families we're working with - her husband tells us
this when we ask him what's keeping him from baptizing his wife:
"I need to lose this weight first. I can't go into the font looking like this."
Happy thanksgiving everyone, I hope it was great, mine was awesome with two dinners,
both from my new Spanish Ward (I'm covering an English one as well).
First we ate American food, then we ate El Salvadorean turkey. Both were delicious.
This new area is huge. I'm in Mesquite, TX. We cover parts of Dallas,
Mesquite, and Balch Springs. We are in a car- which is the most
depressing thing ever. Nothing beats the bike life.
Elder Maxwell, my new comp, is awesome. Hilarious little dude who is
strong on obedience and wants to work hard with me!
Here's me and the Cuban maintenance man from my last apartment- hardest goodbye there was.
Spiritual thought: our restored knowledge of the Plan of Salvation makes the Savior and his role so much larger in our lives. The Plan of Salvation answers questions like - why did Jesus come? What would happen without him? Why would that happen?
Be good this week!
New address is:
913 W Cartwright #102
Mesquite, TX 75149
Awesome Cuban Maintenance Guy at our Garland Apt.
No comments:
Post a Comment