Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Week #100 (May 1, 2017)

Quote of the week: (referring to the prospect of his future children
eating pizza with ranch) Elder Hogg said: "I'd allow.... but I'd be
disappointed." This kid is so hilarious. I live with him now.

The week was stellar. With a month left I'm feeling some level of
contentment and satisfaction about my mission; it has been the best
two years. Not slowing down one bit this last transfer though, 
that's for sure - takin' advantage while it lasts!

A couple of investigators I found in old areas got baptized this week;
that is always tender.

Sister Alldredge, the most legendary recent convert and now returned
missionary to ever set foot in the TDM, returned today and said hi to
us while I was playing basketball in my suit (note the untucked
shirt). She's now doing law school at BYU.  Someone go find her and
tell her she's a beast.

The Church is true! It's changed my life as I've implemented its
teachings. You should, too!

Jesus lives and loves us all. I hope you get to read The Book of
Mormon, it's the BEST way to get to know Him.

Love you all,
Elder Cox



Hermana Alldredge


The Villanueva boys (later baptized in the Dallas 4th ward)


Elder Baldwin

No comments:

Post a Comment