Tuesday, January 12, 2016



Week #32 (January 11, 2016)

Quotes/scenes of the week:

#1) "There is a lot of nakedness in here."
- super hilarious black dude we met (referring to his kids inside)

#2) My companion, in response to the bishop asking how many people he
had helped get baptized thus far in his mission:
"I don't reveal my number."

Big news of the week- got a new companion: Elder Crockett.

I also got to go on a little exchange with one of the elders in my
district this week, some cold weather, but it was a good time.

Spiritual thought:
"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person
to be loved."
-Thomas S. Monson

Dealing with a person's imperfections or their struggles is always a
difficult thing, but I have come to realize that "people" and their
"problems" are two very different things that we need to treat
differently.

Have a great week - pictures at bottom= 1. Bye to Elder Maxwell 2.
Hello to Elder Crockett

-Elder Cox

Elder Maxwell leaving


My new comp, Elder Crockett

No comments:

Post a Comment