Friday, September 23, 2016

Week #66 (September 12, 2016)

Quotes/Scenes of the week:
1)  Just met a ton of Seventh day Adventists this week, not that
hilarious, but definitely pertinent after meeting the man who called
us sun-worshippers last week.

It was an exciting week - car was in the body shop, so we were on foot
almost all week.

We had a couple investigators who we needed to see about 10 miles away
in a different city. So we set out walking, but we only got about .5
miles before a member just dropped out of the sky from some random
ward way south of us and said, "Hey yall need a ride?"

That was just the start. Despite not having the car, we had huge
success, I can't even explain it.

Our members continue to be incredible, can't say enough about this branch.

I just feel so blessed here in my mission.  It's too much to express in
words. The Savior has given me so much, He is so patient with me. I
feel like I could use another 2 years in the mission just to learn - I
am way behind.

I don't know what else to add to this email; life is great.

I know that Joseph was a prophet, Christ lives, and this is His
church! If you don't believe me - explain the Book of Mormon.

Sincerely,
Elder Cox

District meeting, Exchanges in Henderson TX, senior couple (The Wilson's)





No comments:

Post a Comment