Quote of the week:
"I'm not listening." To take President Taylor's challenge for sharing and answer Mom's question from one of her emails, my favorite part of conference was Elder Christofferson's talk. He always takes some popular phrase or idea in the world today (that is not true) and breaks it down for us. Last time it was the classic "I don't need church." This time it was "God's love is totally unconditional." I think he is now my new favorite Apostle (Elder Eyring will always be up there, no worries).
My favorite part of Elder Christofferson's talk this conference was his analogy having to do with Helen Keller.
He described how she was brought to a "higher reality" (language) through her teacher, Ann Sullivan, who was able to bring her there because she too had suffered her infirmity (blindness). Then he related the story to us about how the Savior can raise each one of us to a "higher reality" because He knows our particular infirmities.
His divine patience and loyalty to me never runs out as I stumble and fall in my best attempts at serving Him.
my comp introduced me to Bluebell Ice Cream
getting crazy
Elder Bailey from Rupert, Idaho
essential resistance band training

No comments:
Post a Comment