Sunday, January 8, 2017

Week #82 (January 2, 2017)

Quotes of the week:

#1) Some Cristiano tried to convince us for like 20 minutes that only
jews need to be baptized, but he gave us a couple ribs so it was
alright.

It has been a fantastic week - just wish it didn't have to end. The
mission is going by wayyyy too fast. It's like I'm running up on the up
escalator and it feels like things are moving faster than they should.

Our investigators are doing ok these days. The couple people who we
are working with seem pretty interested. We got a group of like 4
young men to church Sunday, and they are coming to mutual tuesday. How
bout that?!

Elder Hafen is a great companion - his strengths are all my weaknesses.
I am learning so much.

I hope you all keep reading the Book of Mormon, I love that Book.

These words from Ether touched me this week:
"27 And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I
give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is
sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they
humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make
weak things become strong unto them."

This is so true. He really will help us, He lives!

-Elder Cox


Elders Hafen and Cox, the Las Vegas Companions


No comments:

Post a Comment