Friday, January 27, 2017

Week #84 (January 16, 2017)

(A series of updates throughout the day)

9:47 PST  - What's up mom! This is Sam, just letting you know, Elder Hafen and I
got in a pretty bad car wreck. My shoulder is pretty hurt, but I am
okay. No worries you will be getting more updates momentarily. I love
you!



Puked right after this picture, rough




They said nothing is broken. Yes my iPad is toast. Here is a pic of
the other side.

6:38 PST  Hey ma and pa, pretty wiped out right now.

Super sore from the car wreck, it was pretty serious, but I am just
overwhelmed by gratitude for the fact that it was not worse in any way
- the Lord has blessed me.

Mom and Dad - your emails this week were so good, I will respond next
week more in depth.

For now, just know how much I love you and miss you all, you are the
best family I could ever ask for and this whole event has only made me
feel more grateful.

Love you to Kolob and Back!

-Elder Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment