Quotes of the week:
"Just put that egg in your OJ in the morning, you won't be hungry til 2 pm."
- Cleofas (hispanic less-active who gave us a bunch of chicken eggs).
This week has been great. I don't have a ton of time.
I have loved my new area and my new companion and I get along well.
All the birthday packages have come in, I feel super loved, thank you so much.
Being a zone leader has been a lot of new responsibilities. We did a
special stake presidency meeting with the Heath stake president,
President Taylor came. We just reported on missionary work in his
stake, it was intense.
We have interviews with President this week on Thursday - so excited!
Zone leaders get interviewed last, so we'll be there for a super long
time waiting, but President Taylor is amazing.
Spiritual thought:
President Taylor has this phrase he uses a lot - he says: "Hard equals holy."
How powerful is that?
It's definitely true.
Love you all to Kolob and back!
(One of my few converts, but a good one at that.)
Eric A, age 9, recent convert
We drive across little lakes all the time in Rowlett
New Comp - Elder Fine
No comments:
Post a Comment