Quotes/Scenes of the week:
1. (in an amazing German accent) "How do you expect to teach other people about zer next ordinance, if you aren't sinking about your own?"
- former president of the Germany Berlin mission visiting our ward gave me this advice 1 on 1, we laughed hard together after he said it, but he wasn't kidding.
2. (dead serious) "You're looking at a man, who FLEW."
- homeless man the other elders in our ward met who claimed to have had a 44 inch vertical back in the day.
3. (dead serious) "I. Am. Elvis Presley."
- guy the other companionship met at the post office, showed them a WWII ID, and told them he literally faked his death before we were born.
- guy the other companionship met at the post office, showed them a WWII ID, and told them he literally faked his death before we were born.
4. (in another amazing German accent) "Even if there were a perfect woman in the world, do you really sink she would be interested in YOU?!"
- Dieter F. Uchtdorf, bringing it home for the German team in Priesthood session.
Fam and friends, it's been a great week.
TIMEOUT
Literally in the middle of writing this email, I just found out that I am getting transferred out of this area. Umm. This is so unexpected. I am heartbroken. Still don't know where I am going.
I need to go pack now, so let me keep this email short.
Conference is really awesome on the mission, loved it.
Renlund's talk was my favorite.
The Lord will comfort you when sad.
I know that this church is true.
-Elder Cox
In a separate note to his momma:
So we go out with a member this week, and we are pulling up to this
freeway ramp when we hit a red light. I see this dude about to cross
the street, so I roll down my window and give him a card. In a
hilarious mexican accent this member goes:
"Thas a leel beet ov ecksessiv mishionary work elder."
In a separate note to his momma:
So we go out with a member this week, and we are pulling up to this
freeway ramp when we hit a red light. I see this dude about to cross
the street, so I roll down my window and give him a card. In a
hilarious mexican accent this member goes:
"Thas a leel beet ov ecksessiv mishionary work elder."
My Zone Leader, Elder Tyler Cluff from Washington state
With Elder Crockett - just got transferred
Sam's new address
1255 Castle Dr. Apt. 108D
Garland TX 75040-5208
No comments:
Post a Comment