Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Week #61 (August 8, 2016)

Quotes/scenes of the week:

1) One of our investigator's pastors:
"Anything that isn't the Bible is a LIE FROM SATAN!"

Transfers have taken Elder Finlinson to Garland 6th - my favorite area
in the mission!  I am so jealous of him, but also so hyped for another
transfer in the promised land of Longview, TX.

My new companion's name is Elder Anderson, he is from Brigham City,
UT. And rocking a full ride scholarship for opera to the U of U. He
has been in the mission a little less than I have, but I am sure that
he probably knows more than I do.

I rely more on the Savior's grace every day.

In district meeting this week, I starting sharing a comment and the
Spirit hit me so strong, it was humbling. I realized that I truly have
nothing to boast of in the mission field. I owe all of my successes to
the Savior.

I make so many mistakes when I try to do things on my own, but with
Him I have never failed!

Don't forget to be (as President Taylor would say) a PRO this week -
Pray, Read, and Obey.

Love you all to Kolob and back!

-Elder Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment