Monday, August 29, 2016

Week #63 (August 22, 2016)

Quotes/scenes of the week:

#1) Went to contact this guy, he says:
"What church are you from?"
I open my mouth to answer, and before I get words out he says:
"I'M CATHOLIC" and turns to speed walk/run away into his house

Mission life is awesome. We had some really incredible experiences this week.

Street contacted someone this week named Tony, taught him right then,
and then set up a little facetime lesson with him a couple days later.

This facetime lesson was in all honesty one of the best of my whole
mission. He gave us the most sincere testimony of the Book of Mormon I
have ever heard. He said:

"I just want to tell you guys, after I read that chapter you gave me
and prayed, I felt so happy all day. I always felt sad before this,
but I feel so happy."

If you wanna tell me that the Book of Mormon comes from the devil, you
are gonna have to talk to my friend Tony first.

The Book of Mormon has had a similar effect on me in my mission - I
know it's true and it has brought me to God. Read it!

Love yall!

-Elder Cox



No comments:

Post a Comment